It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Applications showing as "Unknown" in (registered applications) randomly and I have to run JTS/setup.

Daniel Ruebush (9715187) | asked Oct 20 '16, 12:18 a.m.
edited Oct 20 '16, 12:41 p.m. by Paul Slauenwhite (8.4k12)
CLM 6.0.2 Registered Applications
Windows 2008 r2

DB: oracle 11.2
Registered Applications screen shows unknown for RS, LQE, DCC.

Hi All,

I have an issue where my applications keep showing as unknown in my JTS friends list. I can go in and run JTS/setup to re-register them but they become unknown multiple times a day or once every other day. Any thoughts on where to look with this one?

Comments
Daniel Ruebush commented Oct 20 '16, 12:27 a.m.

I have noticed that it only happens to applications seemingly hosted on the MN_Server.

One answer

permanent link
Donald Nong (14.5k414) | answered Nov 01 '16, 2:16 a.m.
It can be a network issue or loading issue. JTS use the Discovery URL of each registered application to retrieve the application information. If for some reason (network congestion, or the MN_Server being overloaded) JTS cannot get the response within a reasonable time period, it will just show "Unknown". The problem should be recorded in the jts.log file, check it for details. I don't think you need to re-run /jts/setup at all.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.