It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Team member roles in JRS

hani zaidi (74622) | asked Oct 06 '16, 9:08 a.m.
 Hi,

Can we generate reports against team member roles (admin, business analyst, team member) in JRS?

Thanks!

2 answers

permanent link
Kevin Cornell (5411) | answered Oct 06 '16, 9:46 a.m.
I'm sorry but the "Team" resources that RTC/RQM/DNG publish to LQE do not include the membership data. Therefore there is no data available to use team member roles in JRS reports for LQE data sources.

I believe the Data Warehouse does contain the team area membership and role data but the Report Builder UI does not expose the necessary types and relationships. In Report Builder, both DW and LQE reports expose team areas as an attribute of a Work Item which can be used for filtering.

However, you might be able to write an advanced SQL query for the Data Warehouse to obtain the data you want but I am not familiar with the tables and columns in the DW where the team members and roles are stored.

Comments
hani zaidi commented Oct 06 '16, 10:44 a.m. | edited unknown

Thanks Kevin.

I'll try the advanced query option.

hani zaidi commented Nov 11 '16, 10:05 a.m.

Hi kevin, I am using DW as my datasource. The only exposed attribute here is team area and no further user details(absences, roles etc) can be fetched for reporting in JRS 6.0.2

permanent link
hani zaidi (74622) | answered Oct 06 '16, 10:44 a.m.
 Thanks Kevin.

I'll try the advanced query option.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.