It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Unable to check-in files into RTC. When does this message be prompted - "Outgoing Change set cannot be delivered" message.?

Rohit Pujar (11) | asked Sep 26 '16, 3:51 p.m.
When trying to check-in few set of files under CPE_Main/cm stream of RTC getting the error -
"These change sets are not outgoing and therefore cannot be delivered"

I am unable to deliver the files to resolve a story item.
Can you please let me know if there are any permission issues or reasons for not able to deliver the work item?
Have raised a devIt support ticket - https://cmccm.usca.ibm.com:9443/ccm/web/projects/DevIT%20SCM#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.viewWorkItem&id=53058

Comments
Geoffrey Clemm commented Sep 29 '16, 1:30 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

I assume you mean that you cannot deliver a set of files to the CPE_Main/cm stream ?   In any case, please state exactly what operation you have tried perform in which GUI.

One answer

permanent link
Kevin Ramer (4.5k8183200) | answered Sep 26 '16, 4:19 p.m.
Well, the message from where I read seems obvious.  The changes in your workspace have no "outbound" aspect.   I would suggest that you open Pending Changes view ( while connected to your repository ) and verify there are indeed Outbound changes.    You cannot usually deliver from a stream, so your usage of the term 'stream' may be incorrect.

Probably 100% of the folks that read posts cannot help you with details of any particular stream or workspace.  Almost as many have no access to IBM Internal web pages and as such, one ought to refrain from posting their URL.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.