It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Migration of 1.0 to 2.0 results in emails being sent

Brian Wolfe (25613625) | asked Aug 24 '09, 1:29 p.m.
During our testing phase, I do a weekly refresh of the test data from production without modifying the application server, other than shutting it down before the refresh. I am at the point now where email has been enabled with a whitelist and I got a ton (tonne?) of emails from the migrated server after i started it back up--basically any i am subscribed to that are open.

Is this expected behaviour?

One answer

permanent link
Balaji Krish (1.8k12) | answered Aug 24 '09, 5:15 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
This is a known problem. See tech note http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=3488&uid=swg21391225 to find out how to avoid the email spam.

--- Balaji
Jazz Server Team

During our testing phase, I do a weekly refresh of the test data from production without modifying the application server, other than shutting it down before the refresh. I am at the point now where email has been enabled with a whitelist and I got a ton (tonne?) of emails from the migrated server after i started it back up--basically any i am subscribed to that are open.

Is this expected behaviour?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.