It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Does RTC link with SharePoint?

Pravin Patil (104138133) | asked Aug 26 '16, 1:35 p.m.
Hi,

Is there a way to integrate RTC with SharePoint. If yes, please direct me to the documentation and setup.

Comments
Pravin Patil commented Aug 30 '16, 4:40 p.m.

Please let me know...

Pravin Patil commented Aug 30 '16, 4:41 p.m.

We are looking to sync form from SharePoint with RTC Work item...

Accepted answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645) | answered Aug 30 '16, 4:49 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited Aug 30 '16, 4:50 p.m.
There was an integration but that is probably gone due to too few prospects. See http://www.cmswire.com/cms/web-development/integrating-sharepoint-social-networking-with-ibm-rational-team-concert-004739.php - I found it due to the wonders of search engines that are really underestimated.
Ralph Schoon selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Pravin Patil commented Aug 30 '16, 5:08 p.m.

Thanks Ralph, is there any option available to auto sync SharePoint Form with RTC work item.   

One other answer

permanent link
Matthias Buettgen (23612131) | answered Aug 31 '16, 2:32 a.m.
 There is an OSLC adapter sample available on the Eclipse Lyo project. Please refer to the following page :

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Lyo/SharepointAdapter

Comments
Pravin Patil commented Aug 31 '16, 6:25 p.m.

Thanks Matthias.

This document describes nicely on how to integrate RTC and SharePoint for linking documents. However does not explain integration from work items perspective (synching a FORM from SharePoint, with WORKITEM in RTC). for e.g. when a new form is created in SharePoint a corresponding work item should be created in RTC with data being synched from SharePoint. Can this be achieved?

Matthias Buettgen commented Sep 01 '16, 2:22 a.m.

I'm not familiar with SharePoint and howto extend the tool.

Anyway there exists an OSLC implementation for C# as well which can maybe used to extend the SharePoint create form event:

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.