It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How enable DCC when "ERROR CRRCD4302E The F_REQUEST_CUST_METRICS_R resource was retrieved, but not transformed and loaded into the data warehouse" occurs?

Manuel Felipe Amaya (1321327) | asked Jul 26 '16, 6:28 p.m.
edited Jul 26 '16, 6:31 p.m.
Hi,

I've been trying to get some burndown charts working for the last couple of days and I have realized that the Data Collection Component is not working properly. However, only some Data Collection Jobs are failing.
Below is an extract of the place in the log that shows the problem.
07/26/2016 14:43:18,935 [dcc_etl_Fact_Request_RIDW_resource_1] ERROR CRRCD4302E The F_REQUEST_CUST_METRICS_R resource was retrieved, but not transformed and loaded into the data warehouse.

java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: com.ibm.rational.datacollection.etl.exception.ETLException: CRRCD4611E The batch operation of the prepared statement could not be executed:

INSERT INTO RIDW."F_REQUEST_CUST_METRICS" (

"PRIORITY_ID","CREATOR_ID","CUSTOMER_ID","REC_DATETIME","REQUEST_CATEGORY_ID","STATE_ID","PROJECT_ID","FIXEDINRELEASE_ID","STATUS_ID","REQUEST_CLASS_ID","RELEASE_ID","TEAM_ID","COMPONENT_ID","ITERATION_ID","DATE_ID","REQUEST_TYPE_ID","PLATFORM_ID","SEVERITY_ID","TOTAL_BLOCKING","RESOURCE_ID","TOTAL_REQUESTS","REQUEST_METRIC_ID" ) VALUES (

?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?).

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerGet(FutureTask.java:233)

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.get(FutureTask.java:94)

at com.ibm.rational.datacollection.etl.tasks.ETLSubTask.call(ETLSubTask.java:223)

at com.ibm.rational.datacollection.etl.tasks.ETLSubTask.call(ETLSubTask.java:1)

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:314)

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:149)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:931)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:773)

Caused by: com.ibm.rational.datacollection.etl.exception.ETLException: CRRCD4611E The batch operation of the prepared statement could not be executed:

INSERT INTO RIDW."F_REQUEST_CUST_METRICS" (

"PRIORITY_ID","CREATOR_ID","CUSTOMER_ID","REC_DATETIME","REQUEST_CATEGORY_ID","STATE_ID","PROJECT_ID","FIXEDINRELEASE_ID","STATUS_ID","REQUEST_CLASS_ID","RELEASE_ID","TEAM_ID","COMPONENT_ID","ITERATION_ID","DATE_ID","REQUEST_TYPE_ID","PLATFORM_ID","SEVERITY_ID","TOTAL_BLOCKING","RESOURCE_ID","TOTAL_REQUESTS","REQUEST_METRIC_ID" ) VALUES (

?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?).

at com.ibm.rational.datacollection.etl.utils.JDBCUtil.executePreparedBatch(JDBCUtil.java:2216)

at com.ibm.rational.datacollection.etl.utils.ETLExecutionUtil.executePreparedStatementBatch(ETLExecutionUtil.java:1201)

at com.ibm.rational.datacollection.etl.consumer.DataConsumer.call(DataConsumer.java:365)

at com.ibm.rational.datacollection.etl.consumer.DataConsumer.call(DataConsumer.java:1)

... 5 more

What should I do to get de DCC work?

2 answers

permanent link
Francesco Chiossi (5.7k11119) | answered Jul 27 '16, 4:36 a.m.
edited Jul 27 '16, 4:37 a.m.
Hello Manuel,

the SQL operation that fails is an insert in the fact table.
There is no trace of the specific SQL error in your log extract, but this is likely happening because either there's a mismatch in the foreign keys or one of the values being inserted is invalid for the type of column.

You can try to increase the logging level for dcc in log4j.properties to
log4j.rootLogger=DEBUG, file

and see if you get any additional message that can be of any help.

If that doesn't help I'd recommend opening a PMR.

Best Regards,
Francesco Chiossi

permanent link
Jorge Alarcon (411022) | answered Jul 26 '16, 7:04 p.m.
Hi Manuel

I'm not sure if this applies to you but found a similar error on this technote http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21963862

I would also check the db logs for errors.

regards

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.