It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Test Cases Impacted by Defects is not diplaying the reports "live"

Bruno Cabral (716) | asked Jul 19 '16, 11:02 a.m.
Hi,

The "Test Cases Impacted by Defects" report is not displaying the results "live".

I mean, after I fail (or block) a TC (with TCER - TC - TP correctly linked) and associate a RTC defect, the report is not updated "live". But, some old test plans using the same report shows me the defects list correctly.

So, should I have to wait some time (if so, how much) to see the defects on this report?

Thanks and Regards!
Bruno

Accepted answer

permanent link
Marinept Villalobos (472131) | answered Jul 19 '16, 1:30 p.m.
No problem. Your user could be added to the JazzAdmin group  easily, by any other user who has JazzAdmin permissions. 
It's just a checkbox that has to be selected in your profile. This is called "Repository Permissions" and you can see it (in Active Directory might not be available sometimes) if using web UI, by clicking in your username (you also can see the licences that you have). 
Also you should have Build System or Developer licence. Not sure if the job requires one but if you want to make changes on the job schedule. For example, to change the hour.

Also, you could contact the user who has jazzadmin and ask that person to run the job manually.  

regards,

Bruno Cabral selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Bruno Cabral commented Jul 19 '16, 9:19 p.m.

Thank you Marinept,

I'll contact a JazzAdmin to update my role.

Best Regards! =)

2 other answers

permanent link
Marinept Villalobos (472131) | answered Jul 19 '16, 11:49 a.m.
You can access it if you are a member of the JazzAdmin group in 
Server Administration - > Reports -> data Collection Jobs
Check this url and replace it with your server name and port:
https://(yourserver):9443/jts/admin#action=jazz.viewPage&id=com.ibm.team.reports.reportsManagementPage

In that section you can run the data collection jobs.

Hope this helps.

Comments
Bruno Cabral commented Jul 19 '16, 12:23 p.m.

so...

"The user bcabral@br.ibm.com is not authorized to access Jazz Team Server Admin UI."

=(

Sorry to change the subject of the main question, but could you please let me know if is there any pre-requisite to be a JAZZ admin?

many thanks!

permanent link
Marinept Villalobos (472131) | answered Jul 19 '16, 11:17 a.m.
The time should depend on the jobs execution schedule in the DW, usually is  executed daily at 24:00 but it depends on the server's configuration and it can be changed. But the job can be also executed manually.

Comments
Bruno Cabral commented Jul 19 '16, 11:37 a.m.

Thanks Marinept,

Do you know how to (the process) to run the job manually ?

Regards!

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.