It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Cannot Get Rid of "CRJAZ1992E The "com.ibm.team.gc.sdk.service.GlobalConfigurationSdk.GlobalConfigurationCacheUpdateTask" task could not be completed and is now unscheduled."

Rob Olsen (3511852) | asked Jul 13 '16, 4:52 p.m.
edited Aug 04 '16, 12:39 a.m. by Geoffrey Clemm (30.1k33035)

I did on a search on the Forum and found a reference to the same problem I am seeing.  Global Configuration was loaded on a 6.0.1 environment but was not enabled.  I keep getting the error message above in the diagnostics.  I found the following Forum Message related to this:

https://jazz.net/forum/questions/219800/where-does-crjaz1992e-globalconfigurationcacheupdatetask-task-could-not-be-completed-come-from

I followed both of the recommendations (settings to "false" and "-1") and reran the diagnostics but continue to get the same error.  Any other recommendations?

Is this message coming from the jts.log file?  If so, should I wipe out the jts.log and restart?

One answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645) | answered Jul 14 '16, 2:42 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
I would contact support if this is an issue for you.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.