It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Ibm RTC java plug-in deploy/re-deploy on Ibm WebSphere

Pavel Cikota (13510) | asked Jul 11 '16, 3:33 p.m.
Hello!
I'm newer on IBM WAS

IBM RTC 5.0.2
IBM WAS 8.5.5
OS Win2012

I have a java server-side plugin. It works normal on Tomcat, but it can't deploy on WAS. I use standard folders for plugin:
/JazzTeamServerPath/server/config/ccm/sites - for my project-site folder
/JazzTeamServerPath/server/config/ccm/provision_profiles - for ini-file

I try to add custom properties on "Application servers > Enterprise Applications > server1 > Process definition > Java Virtual Machine > Custom properties"
add
Value: file:///C:/PROGRA~1/IBM/JazzTeamServer/server/conf/ccm/provision_profiles/ 

but plugin still don't deploy (with this and without this option).
What I need to do for deploing/re-deploing my plugin for Ibm RTC

One answer

permanent link
Pietro Bottino (35614) | answered Jul 11 '16, 4:05 p.m.
edited Jul 11 '16, 4:07 p.m.
Hello Pavel.

After updating plugins on the server (update-site), you must run the server reset procedure.
  • Access the https://yourAddress/ccm/admin?internal=true#action=com.ibm.team.repository.admin.serverReset
  • Click "Request Server Reset".
  • Then execute the stop and start server.

Are you executing this reset procedure? Also you can see the ccm.log to find some error.

Comments
Pavel Cikota commented Jul 12 '16, 8:27 a.m.

Yes, I do that (some procedure update plugin on Tomcat), but it gives no effect. Plugin don't  deploy (my plugin not on list of advisors action).

Tnx. I'll try tomorrow to parse ccm-log for something information.

Any ideas?

Pavel Cikota commented Jul 12 '16, 8:29 a.m.

Yes, I do that (some procedure update plugin on Tomcat), but it gives no effect. Plugin don't  deploy (my plugin not on list of advisors action).

Tnx. I'll try tomorrow to parse ccm-log for something information.

Any ideas?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.