It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

JTS Setup Page

jevaughn layne (213) | asked Jul 03 '16, 4:32 p.m.
Unable to setup CLM,  recently tried CLM with Tomcat and it worked fine with after installation but because of tomcat and Derby database limitation I was forced to look into going with a WAS and DB2 installation.  But with no success after following directions given in the Interactive installation guide.  I am currently being stuck at the Jazz Team server setup where after using https://localhost:9443/jts/setup or https://servername.mydomain.com:9443/jts/setup, I am greeted with a "The webpage cannot be found" 404 Error.

When I run the server.startup bat it creates the CLM and starts successfully but still 404 Error

Any ideas ?

Thanks

One answer

permanent link
Donald Nong (14.5k414) | answered Jul 03 '16, 10:02 p.m.
If you deploy the CLM application to WebSphere, you need to start the WAS profile instead - it's usually the command "startServer server1". Check the interactive guide carefully.

The script server.startup only works with the bundled Tomcat deployment.

Comments
jevaughn layne commented Jul 03 '16, 10:34 p.m.

Donald you are correct server.startup is only for Tomcat but I only used that script because I was desperate since nothing else worked.

But startServer server1 is for WAS, which is already working well the problem occurs with opening the jts/setup site which gives the 404 error.

WAS works without an issue.

Donald Nong commented Jul 04 '16, 12:05 a.m.

In this case you need to double check how you deploy the CLM applications. Make sure that the root context has been specified and each application is bound to the "default_host". Also make sure that your WAS profile is indeed listening at port 9443. If you still have difficulties, you'd better contact Support.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.