It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How can you delete a work item that won't load?

Vince Thyng (13723653) | asked Jul 01 '16, 4:42 p.m.
We have a couple work items that looks like they may have become corrupted.  There were some socket errors reporting in the jazz.log, and database insert errors due to constraint (record already exists I think) in the jts.log.  Now a couple records won't load in either the eclipse nor web client, but others do.  Eclipse times out and web just says loading forever.  I'd like to delete the work items and recreate them, but not sure how that can be done when neither interface can pull them up.  Queries that would include these troublesome records are also never coming back until they error

2 answers

permanent link
Vince Thyng (13723653) | answered Jul 06 '16, 12:52 a.m.
Thanks Donald.  Fortunately the reindex worked.  It looks like a RTC plugin we are using was failing while using its server and that was leading to the work item corruption.  Problem has been resolved!

permanent link
Donald Nong (14.5k414) | answered Jul 04 '16, 2:24 a.m.
I would suggest you contact Support and assess how bad the situation is. It may not be a good idea to delete the work items at all. How can you be sure that the deletion will not cause more corruption?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.