It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Why in RTC 6.0.2 - client plans now directs you to the WEB URL. This is not useful for advanced users

Andrea Wills (112) | asked Jun 29 '16, 8:50 p.m.

Before 6x we had the ability to view the Plan in client mode and click on Open/Closed Items and they displayed within the Work Items.  Now you can't click on Open /Closed in the Web Version.  Nor can you see the Items for each person in the work breakdown view .  The Web Version is so much slower and harder to use.  When you create multiple tasks it's hard to move them to stories.. (Sub- tasks/stories).. before you can just click Tab button and they move .. I would like the old client back ..

This is adding more time in my day to use the Web Version

One answer

permanent link
Geoffrey Clemm (30.1k33035) | answered Jul 11 '16, 10:52 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
The Eclipse client plan view was withdrawn in 6.0, so you will want to focus your enhancement requests on the ways in which you would like the web planning client to be improved.   I recommend looking at the Quick Planner and My Stuff views, as those are designed for simpler and faster access.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.