It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to add external ID as subscriber

Pankaj Singh (1113) | asked Jun 27 '16, 6:07 a.m.
 Ho to add external Id as subscriber  in Jazz on below project :-
https://jazzc01.hursley.ibm.com:9443/ccm/web/projects/SSFS%20On%20Premise

We do not have IBM internal intranet credentials for this id , We are not able to place request . 
Please provide the procedure to achieve the above requirement . 

One answer

permanent link
Donald Nong (14.5k414) | answered Jun 27 '16, 9:02 p.m.
edited Jun 27 '16, 9:03 p.m.
As far as I know, a "subscriber" has to be a user to begin with. Based on what you said, the "Id" that you talked about is not even a user, so effectively you're trying to configure RTC to send out email notification to a random email address. I'm not aware such feature exists.

You may consider configuring an existing user's inbox to automatically forward the email notification to this person, if appropriate.

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented Jun 28 '16, 2:28 a.m. | edited Jun 28 '16, 2:28 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Use a technical user with Don't idea or use a tag or custom attribute and a custom e-mail notification extension.

Pankaj Singh commented Jun 28 '16, 4:25 a.m.

is there any way to have this external email id as Jazz user ? as i know only IBM internet id can be added to jazz . if that is possible , Please let me know the procedure to create jazz id with sterling_support@ecurep.com. If fine to own multiple accounts in jazz . 

Ralph Schoon commented Jun 28 '16, 4:30 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

You have to talk to your system administrators to get answers. This is an open public forum and not the IBM Hursley Lab System admin forum.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.