It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Report Builder of Jazz Reporting Service is not showing my complete Projects Areas

Sajjad Ali Khan (314152) | asked Jun 15 '16, 6:39 a.m.
I have configured RRDI with CLM 5.0.2 but in Report Builder of Jazz Reporting Service I am not seeing my complete Projects Areas only few are listed there. The Data Warehouse is connected and the connection tests ok. 
Data collection jobs for Common, Repository, License & Star are running without error

Please assist me resolve and find the root cause of this issue as i need to generate custom report using JRS from all of my project areas.

One answer

permanent link
Clara Forero (6212) | answered Jun 15 '16, 12:07 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Sajjad,

Report Builder (RB) uses project access control to select only the project areas a user has read access to.  If not all the project areas you have access are displayed in RB (or if access control is not enabled), please contact IBM Support.  They should be able to look at the logs and your data warehouse to determine what would be the cause of the issue.

Thank you,
Clara Forero

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.