It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Using the REST API, How would I find all RTC projects, All users on each RTC project, And all the user roles (including Admin) for each user on each RTC project

Richard Kissel (30617) | asked Jun 13 '16, 5:30 p.m.

I need to get a list of all Projects, All the Users on the Each project, and all the roles of each user on that project including if they are an Administrator of the Project.

Using the REST API I can get a list of Projects, I can get a List of users, I can get a list of users on the Projects. I get a list of Roles (not including Admin), and I can get a list of roles on the Projects.

But I cannot seem to get a list of all Projects, All the Users on the Each project, and all the roles of each user on that project including if they are an Administrator of the Project via the REST API. Can anyone please assist?

I would prefer one line URI, but if it needs to be broken into multiple URI lines as long as there is a Linkage I can mash them together in another application.

Thank You Gratefully for Your Assistance...

Accepted answer

permanent link
Elisabeth Carbone (616108) | answered Jun 14 '16, 9:40 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
 Hello Richard,
the following returns the Project names, the user names associated to the project area and all their roles they have in the PA.

https://host:port/ccm/rpt/repository/foundation?fields=projectArea/projectArea/(name|(roleAssignments/contributor/name)|(roleAssignments/contributorRoles/name))

Reference: https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/ReportsRESTAPI#projectArea_type_com_ibm_team_pr

However I did not find a way to get the administrators of a PA. Maybe somebody else knows?

/Elisabeth 

Richard Kissel selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Richard Kissel commented Jun 14 '16, 11:04 a.m.

Thank You Elisabeth, I appreciate your response. I am hoping that someone can point out how to get the Admin as well or even separately and then I can put them together.

I  actually found this as well, but it did not have the Admin, I should have mentioned this so I did not waste your time, but I am grateful for the confirmation...Thank You Very Much For Your Asssitance

One other answer

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.