It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Are the number of friendships limited by project or system-wide?

Marty Duchow (2315) | asked Jun 08 '16, 3:08 p.m.

We have one large RQM project area with many small RTC project areas. Are there any limitations on the number of friendships one project area can have - with system constraints, practical limitations, or performance considerations?

If we broke it out to many RQM projects, then there would be many more friendship definitions system-wide, but fewer per project.  Any issue with that?

Comments
Marty Duchow commented Jun 09 '16, 3:15 p.m.

Don, what concerns do you have about a large QM project?  And what do you consider to be "large"?

Don Yang commented Jun 13 '16, 4:02 a.m.

Looks like someone converted my comments into the answer. I have listed the concerns in my previous comments. I dont know what you mean by "large" in your original question. I guess it means you have hundreds and thousands of test artifacts(testcase, script, test plan, etc).

One answer

permanent link
Don Yang (7.7k21109138) | answered Jun 08 '16, 9:33 p.m.
I am not aware of any limitation of firendships between RTC and RQM by project or system-wide. The more concerns to me is the large QM project itself. By 'large' I guess you mean there are a large number of artifacts in that project area, that could have performance problem in showing a view/query, printing PDF job etc.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.