It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Does RPT test results, once triggered from RQM or UCD generate and store in some place ?

anoop mc (74811194221) | asked Jun 08 '16, 2:48 a.m.
Hi Team,

When ever an RationalPerformanceTest - RPT script is triggered via RQM or UCD  does the report gets generated and store in some other place ?

because with my scenario when tried the execution it executes and show me the status as either Pass / Fail .

For detailed report where should I be referring to  (Like Summary, Throughput etc) 

Note: The same script when executed from RPT thick client gives all the above results

2 answers

permanent link
anoop mc (74811194221) | answered Jun 09 '16, 12:30 a.m.
Hi Ravi,

What you said was correct we expect to see some report in HTML format either in RQM or RPT Workbench.

Coming to your first statement

- With RQM, the TER would contain a link to the result and they are stored within RQM itself in the HTML format and also it would be available in the RPT workbench where the test was run.

When opened my RQM TER this is what we see

rqm_ter_report

in
RPT workbench, the results are generated only if the test is run from RPT thick client and not from RQM

workbench

Comments
Rajat Singh commented Jun 10 '16, 1:37 a.m.

I think you should be looking under test case results in RQM.

Regards
Rajat

anoop mc commented Jun 10 '16, 4:52 a.m.

Hi Rajat,

under test case results in RQM also look the same as the first image showing TER

permanent link
Ravi Ramakanth (2622) | answered Jun 08 '16, 6:49 a.m.
Hi Anoop,

With respect to the results of an RPT execution,  it behaves differently when triggered from RQM and UCD:
- With RQM, the TER would contain a link to the result and they are stored within RQM itself in the HTML format and also it would be available in the RPT workbench where the test was run.
- With UCD, only the Commandline log is available and the results are stored only in the RPT workbench where the text was run.

Hope it helps.

Regards,
Ravi.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.