It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

One of my reports from Report Builder has a column that's showing up in the wrong order

Enrique Gaona (13462426) | asked Jun 06 '16, 10:29 a.m.
edited Jun 06 '16, 10:31 a.m.
 Hi,
I'm seeing an issue with one of the custom reports from Report Builder where a column seems to show up in the wrong order based on where I placed it on the report.     In this case, the column in question was suppose to be in column 19, but instead is showing up in column 4.   Has anyone see this issue before? 

Here's the report that shows DS Q9 in column 4, but should've been in column 19
img2 shows DS Q9 on column 19(highlighted in red)

Comments
Don Yang commented Jun 06 '16, 11:22 p.m.

Do you see 4th column's expected Outlook(custom)(Theme) anywhere in the report?
it seems 4th and 19th columns are merged in the final result?

Enrique Gaona commented Jun 07 '16, 11:37 a.m.

The 4th column was nowhere to be found.

2 answers

permanent link
Adam Dilling (1124) | answered Jun 08 '16, 12:39 p.m.
This issue seems to be with the Ouloook field. When this field is removed form the report everything is correct. When this field is added to the end of the report it is not showing up. Could this issue be a result of the data not coming over from RTC to the data warehouse? Is DS Q9 New SW(custom) used anywhere in the real work item? YES, all fields that were in the report are confirmed to be utilized in the work items.

permanent link
Enrique Gaona (13462426) | answered Jun 07 '16, 11:37 a.m.
After running all data warehouse collection jobs, I noticed that the report in question is showing Outlook (custom) (Theme) in the 4th column, BUT DS Q9 New SW is nowhere to be found.  

Comments
Don Yang commented Jun 07 '16, 8:54 p.m.

Is DS Q9 New SW(custom) used anywhere in the real work item? the custom attribute should be used in the work items and then successful data warehouse execution could populate the attribute. Not sure what version you are using. You may need to refresh data source after DW execution.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.