It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

JTS login dialog won't appear in same tab in IE

Markel Sainz (1113) | asked May 25 '16, 2:55 a.m.
Hi there,

I've built a tomcat server to host both selection and creation dialogs of RM but, whenever I try to access to the hosted webapp, login prompt popups in another instance of IE. That does not happen in Firefox or Chrome.

It's not problematic itself, but, I've got a C++ app which integrates an IE emulator to access to the webapp so, if the login prompt opens a new instance of IE, the login data in the form gets lost and, it won't visualize the dialog. I was wondering if there is any possibility of forcing IE to open the login in the same tab, before starting to try with CEF...

Thanks in advance.

One answer

permanent link
Donald Nong (14.5k414) | answered May 25 '16, 5:39 a.m.
As far as I know, RDNG is the only one that opens a separate login page. JTS, RTC and RQM all redirect the page to the login in the same tab. The behavior should be hard coded.

Can you modify your application so that before accessing any RM resources, a login page will appear first?

Comments
Markel Sainz commented May 25 '16, 5:42 a.m.

No... I can only work with the C++ code. The web app hosted in Tomcat is untouchable for me. I know it works, because I can see the dialog in a web browser, but it's just that :(

Markel Sainz commented Jun 07 '16, 2:04 a.m.

I'm now able of making changes in the webapp. Is there any way of hard coding the login functionality in JavaScript?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.