It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Need to integrate RQM with Jenkins

Ricky Jay (28926) | asked May 06 '16, 1:10 p.m.
Hi,

I have integrated RTC with Jenkins, and now we can request the build to and fro.

Now, I have a scenario and wanted to integrate RQM with Jenkins, So whenever a new build is deployed or fetched, a set of testcases runs right after the deployment and on the basis of those test case results I can ensure if the build is passed or failed.

I see the integration can be done through RQMExecutionTool.Jar but not sure about the steps i have to perform.

I have some questions in my mind, if someone can advice.

Is there any configure needed at Jenkins end or RQMExecutionTool will cater all the integration?

Where should i configure the tcer and tser to execute, or would it always be run through command line? or a batch file can be configured?

Would i have to create a text execution schedule in order to run tcer/tser when a new build deployed?

Looking forward to have a response as this is very important for the continuous testing effort.

Thanks
Humayun

One answer

permanent link
Oskar Berreteaga (3325) | answered May 13 '16, 12:07 p.m.
Hi Humayun,

Please, have a look at our answer here:

https://jazz.net/forum/questions/103266/any-rqmjenkins-integration-materials/221774

Regards
Oskar

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.