It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Shared objects not shown in unresolved state

Sathish Kumar (111) | asked May 06 '16, 3:31 a.m.
I uploaded new shared objects into my repository workspace. But i am not sure why those changes are not shown in unresolved state under pending changes. I did "Refresh Remote Changes" and "Refresh sandbox and remote changes" but still shared objects changes alone not reflected in my pending changes. I hope there is some settings which i need to do but i dont know what it is, because it is working for other with same RTC version. Please help me on this.

I am using RTC Web client 5.0.2

Comments
Donald Nong commented May 09 '16, 3:32 a.m.

How exactly did you "upload" the "shared objects"?

One answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645) | answered May 09 '16, 3:48 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited May 09 '16, 3:49 a.m.
 As far as I am aware the RTC Web UI does neither provides with actions to upload changes or add new files to repository workspaces. It also does not support unresolved or pending changes. It also has no action to "Refresh Remote Changes" and "Refresh sandbox and remote changes" . All this is only available in Clients such as the Eclipse client.

The RTC Web UI allows to upload changes and adding of new files for streams. To see incoming changes and outgoing changes you need to have a repository workspace loaded in one of the real clients that flows against the stream. 

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.