It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Problem displaying Checkbox Enumeration List in RTC Client (5.0.2)

Chris Rowan (1136) | asked May 03 '16, 3:26 p.m.
Our application currently uses a Multi-select Checkbox in the editor, for a customer enumerated attribute. Since this has been deprecated, I am trying to switch to using a Checkbox Enumeration List. I have created a new attribute, and have updated the editor to use this attribute instead, displayed as a Checkbox Enumeration List. 

The problem I have, is when I look at a work item in the Web UI, the new stuff looks good. However, when viewing the same work item in the RTC client, the whole layout slot is missing. I backed out my changes and started over, in case I had done something wrong, but the problem persists. Any idea what the problem might be?

Thanks,
Chris

Comments
Donald Nong commented May 06 '16, 6:40 a.m.

This is a mystery to me too. I also see similar issues (a big part of the editor is just missing) in my RTC Eclipse client, but have never really got time to look into it.

One answer

permanent link
Alexandre Stegani (8664) | answered May 06 '16, 5:31 p.m.
I have seen similar issue, but the root cause was not related to the attribute exactly, but it was a limitation with the Overview layout containing multiple sections. Please review the following article:

https://jazz.net/library/article/1176

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.