It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

what happened to all the project areas on jazz.net/sandbox02-ccm/ ?

Josh Crawford (984615) | asked Apr 25 '16, 8:55 p.m.
It seems that all of the project areas under sandbox-02ccm have suddenly disappeared.  They were there at 5pm est,  around 9pm est there is nothing there.  When logging into the web UI we are presented with:

All Projects

(jazz.net)
There are currently no project areas. Contact your administrator to get started.

3 answers

permanent link
Alexandre Stegani (8664) | answered Apr 29 '16, 1:13 p.m.
The Jazz.net team cycles the sandboxes from time to time. This is expected. See the note below:

Maintenance note: IMMEDIATE NOTICE: The previous trial cycle for this Cloud Trial System ended on 2016 APR 22 at 2:00 PM ET. All projects created on or before 2016 APR 22 have been removed.

https://jazz.net/products/sandbox/?tag=rational-team-concert

permanent link
Jason Yizar (1111) | answered Apr 26 '16, 6:31 a.m.

That is what it was. My trial period ended. Thanks.

permanent link
Donald Nong (14.5k414) | answered Apr 25 '16, 10:08 p.m.
It appears that sandbox02-qm and sandbox02-rm got cleaned up as well. I noticed that the version of sandbox02 has just been upgraded to 6.0.2 recently. Probably it is a (side) effect of the upgrade?

Sandbox01 was upgraded to 6.0.2 much earlier and my projects over there are intact. 

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.