It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Refresh issue during TSER execution

Leesen Padayachee (9955119) | asked Apr 15 '16, 5:59 a.m.
 Hi

We currently have CLM 6.0 running. During a TSER execution, we have 35 TCER's that need to be run. I run the TSER and choose " run in paralllel". When the TSER starts, I choose the "Show all option" so that I can see all 34 TCER's before I start running them (or clicking on "Start Manual Test") .  Once I start running them, I decide to scroll all the way down to see number 34 of my list. Automatically, after a few seconds the page is redirected to the top of the list. I have noticed this in all browsers that use. Please let me know if this is a defect with CLM 6.0?

Thanks

Leesen

2 answers

permanent link
David Bloom (1) | answered Sep 27 '16, 10:32 a.m.
This is also happening on version 4.0.7. Is there also a fix or a setting that can be changed?

permanent link
paul chu (59411) | answered Apr 18 '16, 7:11 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
It is indeed a defect.  The test suite execution console is auto refresh to update the test cases execution status.  Since the page size changed from no scroll back to show scroll from recreating the table, the previous scroll position is lost.  A defect is submitted for this issue - Test suite execution console keeps auto scroll to the top

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.