It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RDNG Module artifact can be linked to an RQM Test Case?

Cesar Sasaki (511285124) | asked Apr 12 '16, 11:33 a.m.
 Hi
I'm using RDNG and I have created a Template for my use cases. The template is an Modules type like this one :

But I can not find the way to link the Module to a Test Case in RQM, just to a Test Plan. Can an Module Type Artifact be linked to a Test Case?

If not I'll have to use the "Text" type artifact and I will not have it clean and modular like I have it now. Also the report shown with a Module type is much better
Thanks 

One answer

permanent link
Daniel Moul (4.9k1318) | answered Apr 12 '16, 11:41 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
DOORS NG modules (and other OSLC RM collections) can be linked to RQM test plans.  The artifacts within the module link to specific test cases. And similarly, modules/collection link with plans not individual plan items in the work item system.

If you need to link a whole module to a test case, create a convention where the test case links are to the first artifact in each module (or create a special description/anchor artifact as your second artifact in each module).

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.