It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Unable to see mail configuration and all other options in 'View my profile and licenses'

Shuchita Tripathi (31436294) | asked Mar 21 '16, 10:47 a.m.
 Hi,

A user is unable to see all the left side options (Scheduled absences, work environment, mail configuration) in 'View my profile and licenses' in RTC. I checked, there is no scroll bar or anything. I did not find any permission related to this. The user has Jazz User repository permissions.

RTC version 5.0.1

What can be the issue? How can we bring those options? No left side options

Comments
Donald Nong commented Mar 22 '16, 8:52 p.m.

If anything, the page does not appear to be loaded completely and correctly - see the license list at the bottom right is misaligned. Does the user get such page all the time? How about clear the browser cache and load the page again?

Accepted answer

permanent link
Christian Winkler (1321623) | answered Mar 24 '16, 6:04 a.m.
Maybe I am wrong - because I see the blue headline in your screenshot with CCM,

but I had the same "issue" when I entered this page from my dashboard. The schedule stuff and mail configuration is only visible, when you enter this page from a CCM project.

It took some time to notice, because it looks totally the same.

Shuchita Tripathi selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Shuchita Tripathi commented Mar 28 '16, 9:53 a.m.

This is strange, but it worked for me..

Thank you!! :)

One other answer

permanent link
Salman Shaikh (23412773) | answered Mar 24 '16, 4:00 a.m.
edited Mar 24 '16, 4:01 a.m.
I don't have exact idea about this behavior but what i have seen is that you get these options via 3 ways

Open any Project and then click on "View My Profile and Licenses". It will show you the sidebar menus
    Just Open Active Users from Users Tab and click on Your User, It will show you the sidebar menus
    Open Manage this Project Area Section and click on Your User, It will show you the sidebar menus

Hope so this answer will be helpful for you.

Comments
Salman Shaikh commented Mar 24 '16, 9:31 a.m.

If you find the answer helpful Kindly mark it as correct.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.