It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

There is no login input field on the setup page

chen yang (1621) | asked Aug 07 '09, 8:07 a.m.
Following are my configuration:
Windows 2003 server
DB V91
WAS 6.1.0.19
LDAP ITDS V6

I installed the RTC-Standard-Server-2.0M3D1 Trial version successfully. It was expired and now i install RTC-Enterprise-Full-2.0-Win32-Local (I uninstalled and re-installed the WAS, dropped and re-created the database). The jazz.war can be installed and start successfully, but I encounter the issue: I go to the https://myhostname:9443/jazz/setup , there is no username and password input fields on the page, only a sentence "You are not authorized to access Jazz Team Server Setup".

There is no new lines added in SystemOut.log. It is the similar result when I enter https://myhostname:9443/jazz/admin, the message is "You are not authorized to access Jazz Team Server Admin UI" and there is no any input fields either.

Can anyone provide help? Thanks.

4 answers

permanent link
Christophe Elek (2.9k13021) | answered Aug 08 '09, 12:53 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
garychenyang@gmail-dot-com.no-spam.invalid (garychenyang) wrote in
news:h5h5f2$8b0$2@localhost.localdomain:

I enter https://wk09.cn.ibm.com:9443/jazz/admin, the
message is "You are not authorized to access Jazz Team Server
Admin UI" and there is no any input fields either.

If you are not prompted, I would check th esecurity setup of WAs and ensure
it is on

--
Christophe Elek
Jazz L3
IBM Software Group - Rational

permanent link
chen yang (1621) | answered Aug 09 '09, 4:54 a.m.
Christophe, Thanks for your reply. I checked the security setup of WAS, the "Test Connection" can connect successfully. And I can login the WAS console with the admin account in the LDAP, which I set in the WAS security part.

permanent link
chen yang (1621) | answered Aug 09 '09, 9:27 a.m.
I re-installed the WAS and re-configured all, and got the same result. If re-starting the jazz_war, following log in the SystemOut.log:

00000020 ApplicationMg A WSVR0200I: Starting application: jazz_war
00000020 ApplicationMg A WSVR0204I: Application: jazz_war Application build level: Unknown
00000020 WebGroup A SRVE0169I: Loading Web Module: jazz.war.
00000020 ServletWrappe I SRVE0242I: : Initialization successful.
00000020 WebApp W Error while adding servlet mapping --> /* Please set fileServingEnabled=false in the ibm-web-ext.xmi file which is under WEB-INF folder.
00000020 VirtualHost I SRVE0250I: Web Module <null> has been bound to default_host
    00000020 ApplicationMg A WSVR0221I: Application started: jazz_war
    00000020 ApplicationDe I ApplicationDeploymentController perform ApplicationDeploymentController: performing appcontexts refresh

I check the ibm-web-ext.xmi file under Node01Cell\jazz_war.ear\jazz.war\WEB-INF, there is no " fileServingEnabled" property.

• permanent link
    chen yang (1621) | answered Aug 10 '09, 3:10 a.m.
    Sorry, I forgot to set the user/group map in the jazz_war application. This was solved after I set it.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.