It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Get Ranking from Datawarehouse

Fran Burgos (12312252) | asked Mar 07 '16, 5:04 a.m.
I have a backlog plan with a ranked list view (explicit ranking) and I wish build a report using the rank assigned to WIs into that plan. I have been looking for the rank in DW database but I didn't find any schema or table which contain the ranking values. ¿Where can I find this information?

Accepted answer

permanent link
Francesco Chiossi (5.7k11119) | answered Mar 07 '16, 5:10 a.m.
Hello Fran,

The information  about RTC plans is not stored in the data warehouse.
You can see the list of available elements,  their respective tables in the data warehouse and the data model elements in the Data Dictionary:

Data dictionary for change and configuration artifacts
http://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSYMRC_6.0.1/com.ibm.team.reports.doc/topics/ccm/ccm-roles.html?lang=en

If you think this feature would add business value to your usage of the product, I would suggest opening a Request for Enhancement (RFE) directly on the

IBM RFE Community
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/rfe/

In this way it can be taken into consideration by development for inclusion in future releases.

Best Regards,

Francesco Chiossi

Fran Burgos selected this answer as the correct answer

One other answer

permanent link
Steven Shaw (55113) | answered Mar 24 '16, 2:24 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited Mar 24 '16, 2:24 p.m.
Hello Fran,

As an aside it is possible to report on Rank in the JRS Report Builder 6.0.1.  When you are creating a story on Work Items, you can add Rank as a column that will be get displayed in the table.  Then you can sort on Rank in the Report results if desired.  However it's only possible to add Rank as a column, you can't add any condition on Rank.

Hope that helps,

-Steve

Comments
Fran Burgos commented Mar 28 '16, 10:50 a.m.

We use Cognos for reporting and we use the DW as data source. We have developed a JAVA program which connects to RTC API and reads information from plans, then it stores plans data and rank values in two new tables in DW.

Jamie Berry commented Dec 14 '16, 12:06 p.m. | edited Dec 14 '16, 12:06 p.m.

Steve,

I am looking at JRS Report Builder 6.0.3 and do not see an option to add the Rank value as an attribute column in the report.  Can you be more specific on how this is accomplished?

Thank you,
Jamie.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.