It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

It's possible of to extract process definition programmatically?

Fabiano lima (17316) | asked Feb 17 '16, 4:17 p.m.
I am creating a simple process in my customer for promote changes in definition process of project areas in RTC, where I have a developer environment and I use to test the changes. I would like of to extract process definition of one project area in developer environment and after create a new project area in other environment programmatically API Java or REST. It's possible?

Comments
Donald Nong commented Feb 17 '16, 9:08 p.m.

Unless this is a repetitive task, I don't really see the benefit of it. Why not just do it the "usual" way?

Fabiano lima commented Feb 19 '16, 5:04 p.m.

As is repetitive task and occurs with some frequency in my customer, I believe that use an "API" can facilitate the changes and tests for this changes, in this way we can have a process of change regulated

One answer

permanent link
sam detweiler (12.5k6195201) | answered Feb 17 '16, 11:52 p.m.
the code here https://jazz.net/forum/questions/159700/is-it-possible-to-migrate-an-rtc-project-area-to-a-different-process-parent-programmatically
in the accepted answer can save the process config for each project, or a specific project.

and the reverse is very easy..

Sam

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.