It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Can we find to which master project area, a child project area is linked to using OSLC?

Rishi Sharma (6515) | asked Feb 15 '16, 5:08 a.m.
Can we find to which master project area, a child project area is linked to using OSLC and in turn which process template is used to build that master project area?

One answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645) | answered Feb 15 '16, 6:32 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
I don't know how to do that with OSLC, However, here is the Java API: https://rsjazz.wordpress.com/2014/11/28/the-process-sharing-api/

Comments
Rishi Sharma commented Feb 15 '16, 11:42 p.m.

Thanks Ralph for the quick response.

I am aware of doing it through Rest API, but as APIs keep changing with a new version of IBM CLM software we cannnot rely on Rest APIs.
That is why I am trying to accomplish this using OSLC.
If you can help me with doing it using OSLC?

Donald Nong commented Feb 16 '16, 12:09 a.m.

OSLC specification does not have such information, and it is very unlikely to be implemented as such. So you can't do it, at least for now.

Ralph Schoon commented Feb 16 '16, 12:53 a.m. | edited Feb 16 '16, 12:54 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

From my experience the REST and Java API's are very stable, so I wouldn't be too concerned. In the Java API's I have seen about 2 changes that actually impacted code that I have created or seen in the Wiki beginning with RTC 2.x. The changes where easy enough to fix from documentation in the SDK. You only have to test if you go to a new version. 

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.