It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

One Test Case with muti test scripts

Ming Xia (1214936) | asked Aug 06 '09, 2:48 a.m.
How to run Test Case with Muti-test scripts?

I tried to use Test Suite for this, but couldn't select test script for test case.

Looks like I can only generate TER for one test case with one script and generate another TER for the same test case with another script. But I could Not add TER into Test Suite.

Test Suite only adopt test case.

One answer

permanent link
Vaibhav Srivastava (2861) | answered Aug 06 '09, 6:58 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
How to run Test Case with Muti-test scripts?

I tried to use Test Suite for this, but couldn't select test script for test case.

Looks like I can only generate TER for one test case with one script and generate another TER for the same test case with another script. But I could Not add TER into Test Suite.

Test Suite only adopt test case.

Hi,
You can add the same test case multiple times in the test suite. While executing the test suite, in the selection dialog, select different test scripts for entries (all test scripts added to the test case appear in the dropdown for selection) and run it.
If you have a scenario where you want to run the test case in different test environments, you could also assign different test environments to the testcase/s in the suite.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.