It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to add Project Team Members to an Editor Presentation?

Kenneth Herrscher (12313) | asked Feb 09 '16, 7:58 p.m.
I need my users to select from a drop-down of JazzUsers or Project Team Members.  I experimented and failed with How Found Roles in Attribute Customization.  Does anyone know how to connect Project Team Members to an attribute?

Comments
Donald Nong commented Feb 09 '16, 10:44 p.m.

Are you trying to use the value set with provide "role based user list"? Once you configure the value set, you need to go back to Types and Attributes and choose the value set for the attribute with type Contributor. You did not explain your problem detailed enough so I'm not sure whether this is what you're looking for.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Don Yang (7.7k21109138) | answered Feb 09 '16, 10:15 p.m.
Hi, Kenneth

You can try to create a custom attribute: Contributor type and add that attribute to Editor Presentation, then the users should be able to select the project members from the drop down attribute. Thanks
Kenneth Herrscher selected this answer as the correct answer

One other answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645) | answered Feb 10 '16, 3:39 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Did you try to use the attribute customization "Role based" value set?

If that does not provide you with what you need, the only option I see is a custom value set. It has to be a Java based customization. JavaScript will not provide you with what you want. See https://rsjazz.wordpress.com/2013/06/26/attribute-customization-java-based-value-providers-conditions-and-validators/ for an example.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.