It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Is there a problem getting a license on jazz.net

Kirk Woods (9158) | asked Feb 04 '16, 10:20 a.m.
I get the following error when trying to submit an enhancement request for RTC:
Missing required license.

An error response was received from the Jazz Team Server. Status=400.  Message: CRJAZ2676I Details about the error were written to the log file. To find this data, search the log file for this identifier: 290527c2-4cde-443f-a78b-b90f8a3a7130.  Root cause: CRJAZ2676I Details about the error were written to the log file. To find this data, search the log file for this identifier: 4b4820c9-7d5f-4de6-81e5-67b3f0fe09c8.  Root cause: Internal error.

One answer

permanent link
Geoffrey Clemm (30.1k33035) | answered Feb 04 '16, 8:43 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited Feb 05 '16, 11:35 p.m.
I have another team member reporting the same problem.   I am working with someone from support to track down what is going on, and will post anything I find out.   In particular, it appears to be a problem with the contributor token licenses ... the various Floating licenses (e.g. "Developer-Floating") seem to not have this problem. 

Comments
Donald Nong commented Feb 04 '16, 10:05 p.m.

It's probably all the token licenses. I have got the "Rational Team Concert - Developer-Token" license and experienced the exact same problem recently.

Geoffrey Clemm commented Feb 05 '16, 11:33 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Word from support is that the token licenses should now be working properly.   If anyone is still having trouble, please post here so we can have them look into it.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.