It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

CLM 6.0 Lifecycle Project Administration: Error creating Sample project

Narayanan Potti (27037279) | asked Jan 25 '16, 5:29 p.m.
edited Jan 25 '16, 5:42 p.m.
Rational CLM 6.0 is installed on Windows server 2012 R2
Application server: Apache Tomcat
Database: DB2/NT64 10.5.5

In Lifecycle Project administration when creating Sample project it gives error:

Error creating the sample: com.ibm.team.repository.common.TeamRepositoryException: CRJCA0003E The Lifecycle Project Administration (LPA) application made a request that was answered by an unexpected response code. The request was: https://<hostname>:9443/rm/clmSampleProject. The response was: HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error.
hide details

Error Stacktrace:

com.ibm.team.lpa.automation.TaskException: com.ibm.team.repository.common.TeamRepositoryException: CRJCA0003E The Lifecycle Project Administration (LPA) application made a request that was answered by an unexpected response code. The request was: https://jazzserver02.dou.fdc.ibm.com:9443/rm/clmSampleProject. The response was: HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable.
at com.ibm.team.lpa.app.tasks.SampleValidationTask.validateApplicationRemote(SampleValidationTask.java:137)

Comments
Donald Nong commented Jan 25 '16, 6:03 p.m.

It appears that the RM application reports a 500 internal error. Ensure that /rm is properly registered, and check rm.log for more detailed errors.

One answer

permanent link
Narayanan Potti (27037279) | answered Jan 25 '16, 8:29 p.m.
Thanks a lot to Donald Nong for your timely help !

I ran JTS Setup again. For each of the applications RM, GC and DCC I hit Complete Application Setup and completed application setup. Then did Finalize Application step. I restarted Apache Tomcat. Then I was able to successfully create Sample project in Lifecycle Project Administration. It appears all the steps in JTS Setup were not completed.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.