It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Retrieve approval data from RQM artifacts

Donat Hutter (2153239) | asked Jan 18 '16, 10:04 a.m.
For RTC work items I can report on approvals in the Report Builder (I'm using 6.0.1) through the relationship "Related Approvals".

But for RQM artifacts (Test Cases, ...) I'm missing this relationship. I have currently no clue how to retrieve Approval information from RQM.

Any ideas or alternatives to get approval information from RQM artifacts?
regards,
Donat

3 answers

permanent link
Clara Forero (6212) | answered Jan 26 '16, 5:07 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Donat,

The approvals information for RQM is not being populated in the Data Warehouse (DW), therefore it's not possible to include it in the DW reports created using Report Builder.  You can submit an RFE to have this information available in the DW.

If you are using 6.0.1, you may have access to an LQE data source.  If that's the case, there are traceability links from RQM artifacts to Quality Approvals (Formal Review) that you can add.

Thank you,
Clara Forero

permanent link
Donat Hutter (2153239) | answered Jan 27 '16, 3:19 a.m.
Thanks for the feedback.

I see the mentioned traceability link in LQE. But no related approval/review information is displayed (should LQE not showing live data?) ... what do I miss here?

Donat

permanent link
Clara Forero (6212) | answered Jan 27 '16, 11:42 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Donat,

LQE is not exactly live data, but it's expected to be updated so frequently that it gives the impression of live data.  If you are not seeing your data properly reported when you use LQE, could you please contact IBM Support?  They should be able to take a look and see if there is an issue with the updates of the data sources.

Thank you,
Clara F.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.