It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

As a scrummaster I'd like to report my dev teams demand and capacity on a daily basis. How can I do that?

Susan Sugg (1112) | asked Jan 07 '16, 3:23 p.m.
retagged Jan 20 '16, 1:21 p.m. by Ken Tessier (84117)
My customer would like to see my development team's capacity if we decide to add more work to a sprint or a release.  We also calculate the demand for the team after estimating hours for each task in the sprint.  Is there a report/query I can run or a widget I can place on the dashboard to provide this information in real time or on a daily basis to my customer?

One answer

permanent link
Chao Wang (235312) | answered Jan 08 '16, 9:43 a.m.
Hi Susan,
Take a look at the knowledge center page below, see if that will fit your needs.
Assessing team work with progress and load bars

Here are some additional resources(Reports and Queries) you can use:

For any reports that are running against data warehouse, the data will be updated daily(Or at the interval that you have configured it to run). For the reports that uses live data it should be real time. See the following link to get more information as to which report is pulling data from where:

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.