It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How do you resolve error CRCQP3515E

Richard Hebron (824) | asked Dec 17 '15, 6:40 p.m.
edited Dec 18 '15, 8:59 a.m. by Patrick Remington (2013)
I recently installed RTC 5.0.2 on and ran a build I am getting an error I've never ran into before:
2015-12-17 17:06:35 [IBM i File System Agent] CRCQP5100I: Running command CLRPFM FILE(RTC_BUILD/QCLSRC) MBR(HSC110CL)
2015-12-17 17:06:35 [IBM i File System Agent] CRCQP5033I: Member "RTC_BUILD/QCLSRC(HSC110CL)" has encoding "Cp1252" in the repository
2015-12-17 17:06:36 [IBM i File System Agent] CRCQP5022I: Sequence numbers start at "100" and increment by "100"
2015-12-17 17:06:36 [IBM i Jazz Source Control Build Participant] CRCQP3515E: The following error occurred while loading artifacts from the repository workspace: Path name was not found.
Path name was not found.
com.ibm.teami.build.internal.scm.IBMISourceControlUtility$1: Status ERROR: com.ibm.teami.filesystem.client code=3 Path name was not found. com.ibm.as400.access.ExtendedIOException: Path name was not found.
    at com.ibm.teami.build.internal.scm.IBMISourceControlUtility.updateFileCopyArea(IBMISourceControlUtility.java:100)
    at com.ibm.teami.build.internal.engine.JazzScmPreBuildParticipant.preBuild(JazzScmPreBuildParticipant.java:259)
    at com.ibm.team.build.internal.engine.BuildLoop.invokePreBuildParticipants(BuildLoop.java:958)
    at com.ibm.team.build.internal.engine.BuildLoop$3.run(BuildLoop.java:764)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:736)
What path name is it look for?  Is this some sort of authority issue?  Thanks.

Accepted answer

permanent link
alfonso rodriguez (121) | answered Dec 17 '15, 9:52 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Richard,

Which template are you using? If you are using the IBM i continuous load template then consider synchronizing the repository as per:

https://jazz.net/help-dev/clm/index.jsp?re=1&topic=/com.ibm.team.build.doc/topics/t_sync_ibmi.html
Richard Hebron selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Richard Hebron commented Dec 21 '15, 3:24 p.m.

Thanks!

2 other answers

permanent link
Patrick Remington (2013) | answered Dec 18 '15, 10:02 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

FYI, Richard, for any message issued by Rational solution for Collaborative Lifecycle Management (CLM), you can view the message, an explanation, and a suggested action for the message (if an action is necessary) from the "Error messages for the Rational solution for Collaborative Lifecycle Management (CLM)" web page at https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/ErrorMessagesCLMEnUS601. On the web page, search for the message number. For CRCQP351E, the following information is included:

CRCQP3515E
Message CRCQP3515E The following error occurred while loading artifacts from the repository workspace: {0}.
Explanation Your repository workspace may not be synchronized with the IBM i libraries.
User action Use the Compare with IBM i view to synchronize your repository workspace with the mapped IBM i libraries.

permanent link
Michel Mouchon (112) | answered Sep 06 '19, 2:10 a.m.
edited Sep 06 '19, 2:15 a.m.
so finally we find why it was failling and this had nothing to see with the Sync of the Workspace that on IBMi have almost no sens :
When the Fetch occurs, a sub directory is created into the /QIBM/Userdata/.jazz directory (hidden directory) and if for any reason this directory cannot be created we have this error.
the Reason can be authority but is our case here, it was due to the fact the Directory has a owner that a Space quotas that prevent his to use more space.
to solve the problem, we changed the Owner of this directory with a user profile that allow to use more space.
It took many time to find the Root cause due to the lack of information.

action that can be done to help to at least solve this quicker :
- into the Log of the process, it would be nice to have the Name of the Directory created (instead of "Path not found"). it probably allow us to solve this in a minute (as no one into the RTC support was aware of this usage and creation of directory).
this is linked to ibmi20190905-174146-11797224, TS002567401.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.