It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Clicking on the Progress bar of TSER results in error: CRJAZ0368E - A database query could not run on the server.stmt=select t1.ITEM_ID,

Rajesh Avanthi (10815137173) | asked Nov 26 '15, 1:37 a.m.
In RQM v5.0.1 (No IFixes installed), While executing TSER scripts from the Exec console, we get the following error:

To simulate this issue, please perform the below steps:

a. Create a Test suite with a few test cases. Create a TSER out of these test cases.
From the execution console, pass , fail, defer some
of the test cases in this test suite. Keep a few test cases not
executed.

b. Click on STOP RUN button . This will cancel all remaining case executions
c. Re-run the whole TSER again with same bunch of test cases
d. From the Execution Console, click on each of the Test Case Progress bar, one of them would give the error

Observations:
=============
As a work-around, we noticed that if we delete the recently generated Test Case Results which are part of the TSER execution, the error DOESN't appear.

Appreciate some inputs on the possibility of the occurence of this error.

One answer

permanent link
Brett Bohnn (94111151) | answered Nov 29 '15, 6:08 p.m.
Hi Rajesh,

I tried this a few times with a test suite with 3 manual test case and test case with a CAL test script. I passed, deferred then stopped execution. I executed the same TSER again and completed all test cases (passed). I then clicked the progress bar of all 4 test cases from the suite shown shown below (which is not the execution console). The error was not thrown.

I also searched defects and found something similar here https://jazz.net/jazz02/resource/itemName/com.ibm.team.workitem.WorkItem/109987 but I don't think its a match

If you do not get an answer you might want to open a PMR so that we can work with you closely on steps to reproduce. I may have not followed your steps correctly.

Thanks,
Brett

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.