It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to get ChangeSetHandles after phase 2 delivery, using java server side API?

Billy Brown (1113) | asked Nov 24 '15, 11:37 a.m.
   I'm trying to get the ComponentHandle after a phase 2 delivery from the IScmDeltaSource.  I noticed the operation date for a phase 1 delivery gives the DeliverOperationData  and you can the ChangeSetHandles from it. 
DeliverOperationData deliverOpData = (DeliverOperationData) data;
changeSetHandles = deliverOpData.getChangeSetHandles();

How can I achieve this for phase 2?  Ultimately, I would like to get the component/component name from the change.  

2 answers

permanent link
Michele Pegoraro (1.8k14118103) | answered Nov 30 '15, 3:51 a.m.
Unfortunately is not so easy and linear as the phase 1 extension:
the operation.getOperationData() method returns an IScmDeltaSource instance. From this one you can use the method getDeltas() to obtain two object in an iterable: you have to catch the IChangeHistoryAddOperandDelta object that have a getAdditionalChangeSets method you can use to retrieves the change-set delivered.

permanent link
Chris McGee (50511117) | answered Nov 27 '15, 10:27 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
If you have IChangeSetHandles then you can fetch the IChangeSets from them. The IChangeSet will have a getComponent(), which returns an IComponentHandle. Similarly, if you fetch the IComponent from the handle you can get the component's current name.

I hope that this helps,
Chris

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.