It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Upgrade JTS from 5.0.1 to 6.0: CRJAZ0106E error ...request for ...URL was denied:...

Dmitry Zhukhovitsky (611) | asked Nov 23 '15, 11:26 a.m.

I've upgraded JazzTeamServer 5.0.1 to 6.0. And it looks everything pass successfully. But when I try to log in I receive this error:

CRJAZ0106E  The server is temporary unavailable. The request for the following URL

was denied: /ccm/service/com.ibm.team.repository.common.ILicenseAdminService.

What I've done wrong? How to set this in order?

Comments
Chao Wang commented Nov 23 '15, 2:40 p.m.

Check jts and ccm log and see if you get more detailed errors in those.

Dmitry Zhukhovitsky commented Nov 24 '15, 2:48 a.m.

Yes, there are two ERRORS in jts.log:

2015-11-23 14:12:45,693 [          http-bio-9443-exec-2] ERROR vice.internal.license.MergedContributorLicenseType  - CRJAZ2583E Two policies can only be merged if their operation rules are exactly the same, but the two policies had a different number of rules. Policy 1=Developer, policy 2=Developer.

ERROR gc.sdk.service.internal.GlobalConfigurationService  - The operation to update the application "https://localhost:9443/admin/" with the Global Configuration Provider URL has failed.

ccm.log :
Launch callback handler] ERROR eam.repository.provision.internal.ProvisionService  - CRJZS0383E The "com.ibm.team.repotools.commands.remote" bundle could not be resolved.
ERROR team.fulltext.service.internal.FullTextServiceImpl  - CRJAZ1972E The "com.ibm.team.apt.internal.service.PlanIndexingParticipant" service failed to activate because a service that it depends on, "com.ibm.team.workitem.service.IAuditableServer", failed to be activated

Donald Nong commented Nov 24 '15, 6:11 p.m.

The provided information is too little for a proper investigation. I suggest you open a ticket with Support.

Dmitry Zhukhovitsky commented Nov 26 '15, 2:10 a.m.

Indeed I missed this license issue. What can I do now?
Actually I started server 5.0.1, deleted licenses 5.0.1, downed server, and started server 6.0. After all this I added licenses 6.0. Nothing helped. The same ERROR.
The question is: should I uninstall the 6.0 server and start the procedure from the very beginning?..

Dmitry Zhukhovitsky commented Nov 26 '15, 9:38 a.m.

I added additional attachment to WI 376594 with cmd print-outs.

Dmitry Zhukhovitsky commented Nov 26 '15, 10:18 a.m.

Thank you Don Yang! The problem was really in remained licenses 5.0.1. After I managed to delete it the problem disappears!

showing 5 of 7 show 2 more comments

2 answers

permanent link
Don Yang (7.7k21109138) | answered Nov 25 '15, 8:32 p.m.
In the interactive upgrade guide, it should have a step to remove v5.x license and import the new set of v6.0 licenses, did you do that step? This "but the two policies had a different number of rules. Policy 1=Developer, policy 2=Developer." seems to suggest that the license is not compatible.

Comments
Dmitry Zhukhovitsky commented Nov 26 '15, 10:20 a.m. | edited Nov 26 '15, 4:53 p.m.

Thank to Don Yang! The problem was really in remained licenses 5.0.1. After I managed to delete it the problem disappears!

Don Yang commented Nov 26 '15, 4:53 p.m.

Based on your confirmation, I converted my comment to answer so that this post can be closed. thanks

permanent link
Guido Schneider (3.4k1486115) | answered Nov 26 '15, 3:32 a.m.
I had also an issue, but not with same error message, I was able to solve it by clear all the WAS caches.
Give it a try:

·        http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21961828

Comments
Dmitry Zhukhovitsky commented Nov 26 '15, 6:39 a.m.

Sorry - not the case...

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.