It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Invalid object name 'VVCMODEL.CONFIGURATION'. (rename host server)

AGNES RETNANINGSIH (1325) | asked Nov 17 '15, 8:37 a.m.
edited Nov 18 '15, 4:12 a.m. by Mehul Patel (9695)
I did rename host from CLM 4.x and the server target is upgrade to CLM 6.x 
Global configuration successfully registered  and it created the table for the database, after all setting I did then I run repotools, I got an error :

com.ibm.team.repository.common.transport.TeamServiceRegistryException: CRJAZ1092E The "com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.vvc.ConfigurationManagementService" feature could not start. 
Caused by: com.ibm.team.repository.common.InternalRepositoryException: CRJAZ0368E A database query could not run on the server.
   stmt = select t1.ITEM_ID, t1.STATE_ID from (select * from VVCMODEL.CONFIGURATION r1 where r1.CONTEXT_ID in(?, ?) or  exists (select distinct REPOSITORY.CONTEXT_SUBCONTEXTS.CONTEXT_UUID from REPOSITORY.CONTEXT_SUBCONTEXTS join REPOSITORY.CONTEXT_MEMBERS on REPOSITORY.CONTEXT_MEMBERS.CONTEXT_UUID = REPOSITORY.CONTEXT_SUBCONTEXTS.SUBCONTEXT_UUID where r1.CONTEXT_ID = REPOSITORY.CONTEXT_SUBCONTEXTS.CONTEXT_UUID and REPOSITORY.CONTEXT_MEMBERS.MEMBER_UUID 
Caused by: com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: Invalid object name 'VVCMODEL.CONFIGURATION'.
at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException.makeFromDatabaseError(SQLServerException.java:216)
at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerStatement.getNextResult(SQLServerStatement.java:1515)
Anyone knows whats the problem?What should I do then?

Comments
Donald Nong commented Nov 17 '15, 6:19 p.m.

Global Configuration was introduced in CLM 6.0 but you said you upgraded to 5.0? Also, with the "addtables" issue, it's better to open a ticket with Support for a thorough investigation, unless someone can recognize a defect straightaway.

AGNES RETNANINGSIH commented Nov 17 '15, 10:54 p.m.

Thanks for the reply. I've edited now to the correct version (6.0)

Donald Nong commented Nov 17 '15, 11:37 p.m.

I notice that you already have a ticket with Support, so let's work with the team then.

One answer

permanent link
AGNES RETNANINGSIH (1325) | answered Nov 18 '15, 11:55 p.m.
 it's solved by generate the table gc from jts/setup. thanks anyway @donald 

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.