It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Invalid object name 'VVCMODEL.CONFIGURATION'. (rename host server)

AGNES RETNANINGSIH (1325) | asked Nov 17 '15, 8:37 a.m.
edited Nov 18 '15, 4:12 a.m. by Mehul Patel (9695)
I did rename host from CLM 4.x and the server target is upgrade to CLM 6.x 
Global configuration successfully registered  and it created the table for the database, after all setting I did then I run repotools, I got an error :

com.ibm.team.repository.common.transport.TeamServiceRegistryException: CRJAZ1092E The "com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.vvc.ConfigurationManagementService" feature could not start. 
Caused by: com.ibm.team.repository.common.InternalRepositoryException: CRJAZ0368E A database query could not run on the server.
   stmt = select t1.ITEM_ID, t1.STATE_ID from (select * from VVCMODEL.CONFIGURATION r1 where r1.CONTEXT_ID in(?, ?) or  exists (select distinct REPOSITORY.CONTEXT_SUBCONTEXTS.CONTEXT_UUID from REPOSITORY.CONTEXT_SUBCONTEXTS join REPOSITORY.CONTEXT_MEMBERS on REPOSITORY.CONTEXT_MEMBERS.CONTEXT_UUID = REPOSITORY.CONTEXT_SUBCONTEXTS.SUBCONTEXT_UUID where r1.CONTEXT_ID = REPOSITORY.CONTEXT_SUBCONTEXTS.CONTEXT_UUID and REPOSITORY.CONTEXT_MEMBERS.MEMBER_UUID 
Caused by: com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: Invalid object name 'VVCMODEL.CONFIGURATION'.
at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException.makeFromDatabaseError(SQLServerException.java:216)
at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerStatement.getNextResult(SQLServerStatement.java:1515)
Anyone knows whats the problem?What should I do then?

Comments
Donald Nong commented Nov 17 '15, 6:19 p.m.

Global Configuration was introduced in CLM 6.0 but you said you upgraded to 5.0? Also, with the "addtables" issue, it's better to open a ticket with Support for a thorough investigation, unless someone can recognize a defect straightaway.

AGNES RETNANINGSIH commented Nov 17 '15, 10:54 p.m.

Thanks for the reply. I've edited now to the correct version (6.0)

Donald Nong commented Nov 17 '15, 11:37 p.m.

I notice that you already have a ticket with Support, so let's work with the team then.

One answer

permanent link
AGNES RETNANINGSIH (1325) | answered Nov 18 '15, 11:55 p.m.
 it's solved by generate the table gc from jts/setup. thanks anyway @donald 

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.