It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to resolve below issue ?

Rahi J (29437) | asked Nov 02 '15, 7:37 a.m.
 The com.ibm.team.install.jfs.app.jts package specified in the C:\RTC50Dev\im\win32.win32.x86\install-server.xml file cannot be found.
The com.ibm.team.install.jfs.app.product-clm package specified in the C:\RTC50Dev\im\win32.win32.x86\install-server.xml file cannot be found.
The com.ibm.team.install.jfs.app.rtc package specified in the C:\RTC50Dev\im\win32.win32.x86\install-server.xml file cannot be found.
The com.ibm.team.install.jfs.app.rdm package specified in the C:\RTC50Dev\im\win32.win32.x86\install-server.xml file cannot be found.
The com.ibm.team.install.jfs.app.rqm package specified in the C:\RTC50Dev\im\win32.win32.x86\install-server.xml file cannot be found.

How to resolve this problem ?

One answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645) | answered Nov 02 '15, 7:59 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited Nov 02 '15, 8:10 a.m.
  1. Use the plain zip version of the RTC server to reduce the download size.
  2. Use a download manager as suggested on the download site to download the install packages.

Comments
Rahi J commented Nov 02 '15, 8:10 a.m.

Hello Ralph,

This problem I am facing when installing through web installer.

And I already download the zip file.

Ralph Schoon commented Nov 02 '15, 8:13 a.m.
  1. Use a download manager as suggested on the download site to download the install package - your download most likely is broken or your zip tool does not work
  2. There is a special plain zip version of RTC and JTS, use them. This is also described in the workshop a alternative install

Ralph Schoon commented Nov 02 '15, 8:22 a.m.

I have never seen the web installer fail, but it can like any other if the download is broken somehow i.e. due to a bad connection or download ratio or a broken cache on the way, I suppose.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.