It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to get the Status / State attribute value in Jazz Reporting Service , JRS 5.0.2 for a custom work item type

anup Gaur (1392144) | asked Oct 25 '15, 5:40 p.m.
 We have custom work item types. We have created a new work flow for them, When we use the work item type in the JRS reports then the summary and other custom attributes are visible. But for the state attribute(Shown as Status inside JRS) the output is always "Info not available." We tried running the report for the sample JKE banking work item and the output for Status attribute seemed to work fine. On further investigation we found that for our custom work item the status field if used in "condition" was showing a list of states that do not exist for that work item. Most likely the list of states were from a default workflow. e.g the following values were available. Triaged and Verified. We don't have these values in our workflow. and the expected list of states from our workflow are not there in the list.

1) This means it is expecting a pre-determined set of values. Where are these coming from and how to remove them?
2) Our custom states / status values needs to be updated. How do we do this?

any help / suggestions will help us. 
Thank you.

Comments
Elias Nawaz commented Oct 23 '17, 7:25 a.m. | edited Oct 23 '17, 4:10 p.m.

Is there any update on the issue as i am facing the same , new status/states created are not reflecting.

Appreciate for any help

One answer

permanent link
Rosa Naranjo (2.9k11623) | answered Nov 04 '15, 3:33 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Anup
I think this will be difficult to figure out via the forum. Please open a workitem against JRS here: https://jazz.net/jazz/web/projects/Jazz%20Reporting%20Service#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.viewWelcome
and provide screenshots, logs, etc.  I expect that you did wait for the DW to be updated after making changes such as creating the custom workitem and modification of attributes.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.