It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How do I upgrade my version of JTS with RTC?

Parker Sims (111) | asked Oct 23 '15, 1:21 p.m.
 I am in the process of updating my JTS, because it no longer works in my dev environment. The JTS that is currently installed is 4.0.4.

I have downloaded the 5.0.1 .zip from https://jazz.net/downloads/rational-team-concert/releases/5.0.  When I run launchpad.exe, the Rational solution for Collaborative Lifecycle Management window pops up. Then I navigate to Install the Server > Express Installation. When I click Install Jazz Team Server, the trial license keys, and the applications., IBM Installation Manager pops up, then I get this error:
The com.ibm.team.install.jfs.app.jts package specified in the C:\Users\IBM_ADMIN\Downloads\CLM-Web-Installer-Win-5.0 (2)\im\win32.win32.x86_64\install-server.xml file cannot be found.
The com.ibm.team.install.jfs.app.product-clm package specified in the C:\Users\IBM_ADMIN\Downloads\CLM-Web-Installer-Win-5.0 (2)\im\win32.win32.x86_64\install-server.xml file cannot be found.
The com.ibm.team.install.jfs.app.rtc package specified in the C:\Users\IBM_ADMIN\Downloads\CLM-Web-Installer-Win-5.0 (2)\im\win32.win32.x86_64\install-server.xml file cannot be found.
The com.ibm.team.install.jfs.app.rdm package specified in the C:\Users\IBM_ADMIN\Downloads\CLM-Web-Installer-Win-5.0 (2)\im\win32.win32.x86_64\install-server.xml file cannot be found.
The com.ibm.team.install.jfs.app.rqm package specified in the C:\Users\IBM_ADMIN\Downloads\CLM-Web-Installer-Win-5.0 (2)\im\win32.win32.x86_64\install-server.xml file cannot be found.
  The com.ibm.team.install.jfs.app.jts package specified in the C:\Users\IBM_ADMIN\Downloads\CLM-Web-Installer-Win-5.0 (2)\im\win32.win32.x86_64\install-server.xml file cannot be found.
  The com.ibm.team.install.jfs.app.product-clm package specified in the C:\Users\IBM_ADMIN\Downloads\CLM-Web-Installer-Win-5.0 (2)\im\win32.win32.x86_64\install-server.xml file cannot be found.
  The com.ibm.team.install.jfs.app.rtc package specified in the C:\Users\IBM_ADMIN\Downloads\CLM-Web-Installer-Win-5.0 (2)\im\win32.win32.x86_64\install-server.xml file cannot be found.
  The com.ibm.team.install.jfs.app.rdm package specified in the C:\Users\IBM_ADMIN\Downloads\CLM-Web-Installer-Win-5.0 (2)\im\win32.win32.x86_64\install-server.xml file cannot be found.
  The com.ibm.team.install.jfs.app.rqm package specified in the C:\Users\IBM_ADMIN\Downloads\CLM-Web-Installer-Win-5.0 (2)\im\win32.win32.x86_64\install-server.xml file cannot be found.

And cannot proceed with my download. Please help, as I cannot continue my time sensitive dev work until I get this server upgraded and running.

Comments
Kevin Ramer commented Oct 23 '15, 2:48 p.m.

I've seen this happen with another package I wanted to install ( 4.0.x on zLinux ).  I couldn't do with the Web Installer, I had to spend the hours downloading the installer bundle.

One answer

permanent link
Tamisha Thompson (41) | answered Oct 25 '15, 3:36 p.m.
Yes, I would agree with Kevin's comment. The easiest way to avoid this message is to to download the full Installation package for CLM.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.