It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to get rtc source control path for file downloaded in Sanbox.

Naveen Tyagi (19769152) | asked Oct 19 '15, 1:27 a.m.
Hi,
RTC version : 6.0

We have built in house tool in which we are pulling out all the requirements from DNG and linking them to collection with same name as a file in my SandBox we want to link these requirements with.  I have downloaded RTC source control file to sandbox by creating Repository workspace in my machine.
I am able to link DNG requirements to Sandbox file using my tool.

Now my requirement is to , update the collections artifact on server with the rtc source control uri for the file which I have downloaded to my system by creating repository workspace in above step. How can I get rtc sourc control path for the file in sandox.

I have created custom attribute in collection to store the rtc source control path.

The Question is : How to get rtc source control path for file downloaded in Sanbox(or repository workspace at local machine).

Thanks in Advance.

One answer

permanent link
Arun K Sriramaiah (3.2k13177) | answered Oct 19 '15, 2:52 a.m.
Hi Naveen,

Please refer the link below for loading the files into sandbox.

https://jazz.net/library/article/1016

Regards,
Arun.

Comments
Naveen Tyagi commented Oct 19 '15, 11:41 p.m. | edited Oct 19 '15, 11:50 p.m.

Hi Arun,
I went through this article but  didn't find what i need. I want to browse a file from Sandbox and at the same i also want to read RTC Source control path  of that file.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.