It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Unable to open work-item on web while it is ok on eclipse

Yiguang Luo (824) | asked Oct 16 '15, 3:14 a.m.
 Hello,
      In RTC502 ,i couldn't open the work item and look the detail information by ID,it can show the summary when i search the work item by 'id*' and the mouse foucus on the result.
      I'm sure that the work item is not deleted and it is opened in the true project area.When i create the copy of the  work item and turn the type of the work item to another which has the same series of attributes with it ,the copy and the work item of another type also cann't be opened on web,it has the same error.
      The error message is like "Error fetching or storing Work Item 9125 | Details: Error opening work item".

3 answers

permanent link
Yiguang Luo (824) | answered Oct 19 '15, 3:36 a.m.
 In fact,the Work Item has created.It just report error when i tried to open this work item by 'ID' in web.But on the other way,I still can get the detail message from this work item ID link which on the other work item web page.

permanent link
Yiguang Luo (824) | answered Oct 19 '15, 3:35 a.m.
 In fact,the Work Item has created.It just report error when i tried to open this work item by 'ID' in web.But on the other way,I still can get the detail message from this work item ID link which on the other work item web page.

permanent link
Arun K Sriramaiah (3.2k13177) | answered Oct 16 '15, 5:10 a.m.
Hi Yigunag,

I found the similar tech-note, please find it below.

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21642738

If you think still the same issue, can you check the log entry in ccm.log and share it.

Regards,
Arun.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.