It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTC Browser Inconsistancy in Plan Views

Glenn Watkins (88245) | asked Oct 12 '15, 4:02 a.m.
Hi

We are using RTC V 5.0.0

I am experiencing an issue where when a plan is viewed through a widget on a dashboard, when I access the view using Chrome, and refresh the browser the plan view changes without any manual intervention from the "Taskboard" view to a "Workbreakdown" view. Everytime I refresh the browser ,it toggles between these two views.

In Firefox and Internet Explorer, the view defaults to the "Workbreakdown" view despite been set to the "Taskboard" view in the tool. 

Can anyone recommend a solution to get stable consistent behavior?

Thanking you in advance

Glenn

One answer

permanent link
Glenn Watkins (88245) | answered Oct 13 '15, 2:57 a.m.
 What had happened here is the user had edited their plan view, did not select the "Display = Taskboard" option, only toggled the Taskboard view in the plan settings, so every time the page was refreshed the browser toggled between the "Work Breakdown" view and the "TaskBoard" view.

By selecting the "Display = Taskboard" it keeps the default view of that plan as the Taskboard...

I hope my experience at least has a positive impact on somebody else :-)

Kind Regards
Glenn

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.