It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to Extract data from Time sheet on RRDI Report?

Danusa Ribeiro (859) | asked Oct 02 '15, 2:36 p.m.
Hi Everyone,

I have the CLM 5.0.2 installed with RRDI. I created a project area based on Formal template which contains the Timesheet in workitem.

In RTC, I have been working with the Personal Timesheet, the Personal Timesheet by Project Area, the Personal Timesheet by Work Item, the Team Timesheet, and the Work Item Timesheet Summary reports.

My customer needs of a report similar to Team Timesheet, but he wants eliminate the cancelled workitems.

I tried to create the same report on RRDI using the Timesheet Area, but without success, it not appear the hour by workitem.

Images for help: Fig1 e Fig2

I set "Ignore Timesheet Data" to "False".

Someone can help me please?

Best Regards,

One answer

permanent link
Rafik Jaouani (5.0k16) | answered Oct 02 '15, 4:55 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Danusa, the Fig1 and Fig2 links try to take me to some Google drive account so I could not see them as I was required to login.
Can you please check if the Timesheet data is present in the RIODS.TIMESHET table in the data warehouse.
Also I am not sure what you mean by cancelled work items? Are these deleted work items?

Comments
Danusa Ribeiro commented Oct 05 '15, 10:17 a.m.

Hi Rafik,

Yes, the table RIODs.TIMESHEET it's ok.

I got it to create the report.  Through the Request Area (ODS), there I found the columns that I wanna to show the number of hours by work item, by team or by project.

Thanks for help!!!

Best Regards,

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.