It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Using RTC Eclipse Client and dark theme

Iain Duncan (312) | asked Oct 02 '15, 4:21 a.m.
I'm using Eclipse Mars in the dark theme with RTC 5.0.2 and the colours make several things hard to read.  I've tried changing colours in the Windows -> Preferences -> General -> Appearance -> Colours and fonts but haven't been able to change as many as I would like.

Does anyone know if there are settings for the following:

* "Quick information" section on a work item (currently white on a very light blue background)
 * Links section on a work item (currently black on a very dark grey background)
 * Most text in the pending changes view such as change set description and work item number, the component names and "Incoming", "Outgoing" labels (currently black on a very dark grey background)

Thanks!

Iain

Accepted answer

permanent link
Chris McGee (50511117) | answered Oct 02 '15, 3:51 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Eclipse Mars is not yet supported and the dark theme is relatively new. I have raised a defect to address the hidden text problem:

SCM views render invisible text that cannot be easily changed when in Eclipse dark theme (370910)
Iain Duncan selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Iain Duncan commented Oct 07 '15, 2:46 a.m.

Thanks Chris and I see the defect has already been fixed, thanks for the rapid response!

Iain

One other answer

permanent link
Chris McGee (50511117) | answered Oct 02 '15, 12:19 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
The colors of those pieces of text is bound to the system foreground colour. You will need to change it in your computer's settings for them to show up.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.